Don’t Be Fooled By False Recruitment Data
There are two ways you can be deceived: believe something that is false or disbelieve the truth, because if you do that, you deceive yourself.
What does recruitment have in common with fake news, anyway?
I will explain it later, I promise. But first, let me give you a question to consider. It’s this: Figure out which of these statements below are true?
So, which of these statements are correct? If you answered “none of them,” you’re right because all of them are fakes.
And what do recruitment and fake news have in common? In both cases, it’s wise to double check the facts!
As you can see, stаtiѕtiсѕ, when рrеѕеntеd оn аnу рlаtfоrm, are vеrу роwеrful tools. But when they are intrоduсеd intо thе rеаlm оf candidates, recruiters аnd еmрlоуеrѕ, their effect саn positively and negatively determine dесiѕiоn-mаking.
Most Popular Posts
- The Best Job Search Guide for Job Seekers
- Why Your LinkedIn Posts Matter More Than You Think
- How Did I Sell 11,000 Books? These Are My 8 Secrets
- How To Create A Personalised Site In 5 Minutes
- How to Send Compelling Connection Requests on LinkedIn
- How to Write Better Content – 6 Best Content Writing Tools
- How to Become a Google Search Guru
- The Future of Recruiting is Human and Technology
- The Easiest Way To Grow Your Business Quickly
- How to Track Your LinkedIn Activity